Pages

Tuesday 18 January 2011

"Did you talk to her parents too"- The Addams Family

Sorry dear blog, I have neglected you. Left you in the corner of my web paged bookmark, when I should have nurtured you. I apologise to all of you readers and thanks you for still reading. This signifies a lot to me.


Now has been a while, I have started blogging. I have fallen into this time consuming and thrilling experience. I can remember my first follower (my parents are not considered in this), this person was really special to me. He or she made me believe could transcend my capacities to make my voice heard, I am thankful to all of you.


Meanwhile, lets move on to something dilarious, enough with this emotional talk. Who would have thought watching The Addams family could bring this much nostalgia? I have retrieved and viewed this comedy/horror/fantasy 1991 film featuring the devilish looking, Christina Ricci. Oh dear, I love this film, this Gothic and torturous humour, strange but amicable characters, the stereotypical Americans neighbours, Mr & Mrs Addams frivolous love, The hand... I could go on and on.

Here is are some pictures to demonstrate my adoration for this family.






3 comments:

  1. <3 that movie! such a blast back to the past :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Addams Family, I used to want to be Wednesday so much!! Thanks for reminding me of it, I may in fact go watch it, I couldn't choose a film for tonight.
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaa i love this movie! Have you seen the one where Fester gets married..each scene that the baby is in completey kills me, so funny hah
    xx

    http://itspersephonee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank my lovelies, you are the best!
Come back soon.
x