Pages

Saturday 11 September 2010

Superstar.


I was watching Factory Girl today, capturing Edie Sedgwick drug abused life and friendship with the sick, blood sucking, innovator called Andy, Andy Warhol. Edie was a fallen woman living a life full of regrets, and he made a badly impact on this poor little rich girl. Can we really believe the representation of Andy Warhol ? I am loathing him. After watching this film a disgusting taste was longing in my mouth, the sort of disgust you have after spotting a repulsive cockroach creeping under your sofa. What a sick minded, hideous man, he might have been? The innovator of Pop art was maybe a simple demented man nothing respectful behind his tomato cans. Can you still enjoy the work of someone despicable? I do not think I could ever see him like the innovator I once did. A show piece is the reflected fraction of one soul. When I will look at his masterpiece, I will  think about the person behind it, edie the superstar, and the dreams he stub like the ash of one's cigarette.

"Fantasy love is much better than reality love. Never doing it is very exciting. The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet. " said Andy.




An monstrous blood sucker fool of talent and sick minded principles absorbing others people's beauty to make it his own.
Maybe he was not a genius, or maybe he was simply misunderstood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank my lovelies, you are the best!
Come back soon.
x