Pages

Sunday 5 September 2010

Medusa no more.



Last Wednesday, I went to the Hairdresser. As the woman was cutting my long wavy hair, a tiny and insignificant voice in my head was screaming "No no no no". Seeing my brown loops drooping on the white floor, producing a line of dust and regrets, made my  stomach speak. After this horrid act, I looked at my reflection, disappointed and with a great force lied to the hairdresser "oh this is great!", letting a gasp of desperation leave my  mouth. I am not a good liar indeed. I paid the woman and ran like a thief out on the street. 

I am missing my long medusa-like hair dropping on my waist. I am just going to persuade myself "hair grows quickly"! (I am exaggerating it is not that short, it seemed short on wednesday but is fine now) 
I will post a picture in a few days.
 What is your biggest hair disaster? 

2 comments:

  1. OH NO! I hate this!
    Every time i get my hair cut this happens to me!

    My worst hair disaster happened for my formal. I went to the hair dressers to get it styled and when I left I looked like a barbie doll from the 80s and it was horrid, especially because I'm all for the natural look.
    As soon as I got home I wet my hair and re-styled it. And I did it quick! haha

    Vanilah xx

    www.vanilah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had plenty of bad experiences at the hairdresser (I cut my own hair now). There was one time that I ran out real quick after paying. Later on I was upset at my husband for tipping her haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank my lovelies, you are the best!
Come back soon.
x