Pages

Sunday 26 September 2010

Act da Fool

A few days ago, I wrote an article about Proenza Shouler spring/summer 2011 collection. I apologies but I have to underline their interpretation and message behind it. To me, there is an obvious idolisation of the Chanel look; a fabulous and fine woman. Their own interpretation of a fulfilled urban lady.  However, when I was enjoying a nice trip on-board of the youtube spaceship (oh yeaah), I stumble across their last fall film. I found confusion in Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez philosophy. 

The short film was produced for the 2010 fall, exposing the socio-economic status and picturing a delinquent woman living in the shadow of priceable clothes.  An offensive statement underlined as art.

What is your opinion on this exploitive film? 

(Act da fool by Harmony Korine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank my lovelies, you are the best!
Come back soon.
x