Pages

Saturday 1 May 2010

The exquisite collar



A fastidious interpretation of the 1920’s bringing life to this forgotten style with ornamental fringing and wooden beads in rows.

This lost treasure was a vintage approach by Walid for CoutureLab. This beautiful piece has been handmade from recycled vintage mink. Embroidery, beaded fringes and lace appliqué; eccentric compositions of unique style that I unfortunately cannot afford. I am therefore exiled to buy in High street’ shops or others. If elegance had a price, that would be it; the price stroke me like lighting.

This is truly my biggest little girl’s caprice. I have a craving desire to strike this beautiful fur covering this unique piece. Like a small child, not aware of the economical problems, I raised my hand toward the screen, pointing at this collar to show everyone how in need I am.  How sad!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank my lovelies, you are the best!
Come back soon.
x