Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Okay, let's start!


Okay, okay.... I told myself I was going to write a Blog , but I completely forgot... Too many coursework and too many reasons why I should not continue writing it.

But I am not here to talk about myself, I am here to talk about fashion and this Fantastic, Delightful Cruel, no pity and basic world we live in.

The person that made me want to write my blog is Tavi, you might have heard about her or not, but she is a 13 year-old blogger with an eccentric taste and a powerful way of writing. She amazed everyone, and myself. "Only 13!" I kept telling myself over and over again ONLY 13! She has been able to explain what she felt about each designers collections, to give a sense to fashion, when I know I would never be able to. Even if she is younger than me, I am too young, not mature enough yet, the small little me who only just realize how a Van Gogh painting can mean so much and how all the colours seem to all combine together to mislead our poor bare eyes.
When I first saw her I am going to tell you frankly, envy and jealousy took over me. How? How? How could someone with such a young age could enter the private World of Fashion; involving "dreams and illusion", how?!

I thought that maturity came with age, but Tavi proved me wrong!
And I am delighted to present you,
Her inspiring blog here

Signed
14 year old "Me"

"Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough." Don Marquis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank my lovelies, you are the best!
Come back soon.
x