Pages

Sunday 4 October 2009

It's just the beggining


Have you ever wished to be more creative? I have and I always found artists so fascinating. They put their soul into their work; paint, piece of music or clothes.... etc
They are inspired by the world around them, they pick up things and then use it to make it their own.

Like Lord Henry said in the Picture of Dorian Gray ; "The only artist I have ever known, who are personally delightful, are bad artists. Good artists exist simply in what they make, and consequently are perfectly uninteresting in what they are. Inferior poet lives the poetry that he cannot write. The other write the poetry that they dare not realize."

My blog is just about all that... And everything!



(Salvador Dali, just because I Heart Him)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank my lovelies, you are the best!
Come back soon.
x