Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2010

An innovator is gone...

It is almost selfish to kill yourself with so much talent and deprive others from it.
Alex (Lee) McQueen died at the age of 40. We now all know what a great designer and person he was. I disliked his gore way of seeing things but I cant walk away from the magnificent clothes which are so spectacular that it frights you in a weird way. Reminding you constantly how a single life is like a thread; breakable each minute. "Too Genius" I would say, fragile just like a little Robin singing in the freezing morning of winter.
He was my first chill. One of the biggest!

And here is one of the dark sides of creativity; being nervously pushed to end your life in your London flat, gloomy hang.

R.I.P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank my lovelies, you are the best!
Come back soon.
x