Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Fiesta on the runway! Avatars' fan can join...

Jean Paul Gaultier Couture 2010 in Paris did not leave us on our appetite. He had a great pleasure to invite us to a Mexican, Aztec, and Avatarian party. Yes! Avatarian. The designer was inspired by the movie Avatar, not that he worked on it but he found its aesthetic exquisite. He quotes: “I saw the movie Avatar and, like everyone, found it extraordinary. And from there, I began thinking about nature and ecology, and the Latin American tropics; and from there it was not very far from Mexico” 
Palm trees on models' heads, tropical colours and the only thing missing was the weather! 

1 comment:

  1. So interesting...I love it. Reminds me of something Lady GaGa would wear...loved this post :)

    http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank my lovelies, you are the best!
Come back soon.
x