Pages

Monday 4 January 2010

Spring/Summer coup de {Heart}


I never liked athletic clothes but Alexander Wang Spring/Summer Collection appeal to me. There is something so simple about a biker short, oversize raglan-cut grey sweatshirts and high-knee long socks but at the same time it is so rough around the edge. There is a nostalgic feeling which reminds you of a football pitch. The price of the biker shorts? Oh only $395!
Yh i said it... $395! Yh "but the yarn we use is from Italy, the technique is digital
weaving" said Mr Wang
Ouch! It hurts your Credit card doesn't it? I fell in love with the leopard print peep-toe wedges which for me is perfect for Spring.  Don 't tell me the price! I beg you!

1 comment:

  1. love these pictures, great blog! Do now follow (:
    Have a look at our blog, if you want to (;
    -Trine

    www.loosebraids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank my lovelies, you are the best!
Come back soon.
x